Does First Health Network Cover Detox?
There are several behavioral health services that are consistently covered by the majority of plans offered through First Health Network.
These services include:
- Medical detox services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Medication Assisted Treatment (during detoxification and inpatient)
- Ongoing drug testing
- Comprehensive mental health treatment
At CuraSouth we understand how overwhelming working through potential coverage options might seem, which is why we are available to help walk you and your loved one through the process from start to finish.
Detox and Addiction Recovery
Medical detox is essential – however, it is only the first phase of a multi-phased continuum of clinical care. Without an immediate transition into the next appropriate level of treatment the risk of relapse increases significantly.
Most treatment programs consist of the following:
- Medically monitored drug or alcohol withdrawal carried out in a medical detox facility
- A long-term stay in a residential rehab, which could last from between one and three months (or longer) depending on the needs of the individual client
- Intensive outpatient or outpatient treatment
- A long-term stay in a gender-specific sober living house
- A thorough and personalized program of continuing care which includes a continuation of individual therapy, 12 step program involvement and psychiatric services where dual diagnosis conditions are concerned
In some cases inpatient treatment is not necessary and a client can transition from medical detox directly into an intensive outpatient treatment program. If you want to learn more about which level of care is right for you or your loved one contact us today.